Tuesday, January 26, 2010

clean up.clean up. everybody everywhere.

I wish I could type as fast as I think but the truth is, I cant.
At this point I feel so overwhelmed with everything I can't sort out my thoughts.
Which means, I can't put them down on paper...er...type them online.
So I'll be taking this weekend to do a serious clean up.

I've always said "a cluttered room is a cluttered mind" which is why I cant sleep if I feel I'm in a crowded space. So I've taken that philosophy and applied it to where I'm at.
A cluttered apartment is a cluttered life.
(yes it sounds dramatic and a bit out there)

I'm going to dedicate this weekend to cleaning up my apartment and sorting through the boxes I have stored so that I can clear it out, clear my mind, and organize my thoughts in order to move forward in life.
Again, this all sounds dramatic but it's how I feel.

Thanks for reading
xoxo
c

No comments:

Post a Comment